Free Halloween Printables are right here waiting for you to get creative! I'm so excited to be a part of this printables blog hop by Jen Goode! Time to get ready for those Happy Halloween, Trick-or-Treats, and Spooky fun times and printables are an affordable way to do that. Today I'm sharing how to decorate your mantel for Halloween using printables.
We finally finished our mantel remodel late last year and this is the first time I get to decorate it for Halloween! I hated our totally fugly mantel before and am so happy with how it turned out. Now I feel I have a proper looking fireplace that handle some serious proper decorating for the holidays.
To create this look for under $40, I recycled some of my decor from last year as well as used some new items in conjunction with printables to make a fun, festive, and colorful mantel vignette. You might not have all of these things on hand but think about what you do have on hand and how you can work that into a cohesive display with the aid of printables. The colorful printables I used helped tie everything together – without that colorful banner, nothing seems to really work together.
Here's the price breakdown:
- Pumpkins – last year's decor, recycled
- Banner – Printables (free!) from Jen Goode with Baker's Twine (on hand)
- Strings of Sequins (on hand)
- Wreath – $8 for the mesh, $8 for the mesh form. Spiders, Ribbon, Ravens, Chenille Stems (on hand). Mini Banner Printable (free!). Twine (on hand)
- Printable Labels (free!)
- Glue Gun (on hand)
- Needle and Thread (on hand)
- Cardstock for Printables (on hand)
- Cat Basket ($12 on sale)
- Jack O Lantern Candle Holders (on hand)
- Pillar Candle Holders (on hand)
Total out of pocket: $28!! You can get all the printables I used and then some — throw a party, decorate your house, or color them – yes, there are coloring book pages!! Check it all out here: Free Halloween Printables