Inks are one of the most challenging things to store, especially if you have inks from multiple companies in multiple sizes of pads. Here are some great ideas to organize ink in your space using store bought items, specialized ink storage, and handmade storage items. Be sure to bookmark and PIN this post so you can reference these ideas as you add new inkpads to your collection:
This post contains affiliate links for which I make a small commission if you order from the links
1. Spinner from Harbor Freight – Get a hardware storage spinner from Harbor Freight, spray paint it, and store all of your inkpads inside!
2. Handmade Wood Wall Storage – these are for Stampin' Up! pads but you can adjust them for any pads you own.
4. Flat in drawers – I store my inkpads in my drawers so I can see them all at a glance. Check out this video to see more!
5. Mount small inkpads on magnets and stick them to sheet metal or a white board.
6. Make a Custom Spinner – someoddgirl did just that!
8. Use a hanging jewelry or closet organizer to hold your ink pads on the back of a door – you can totally get these at Marshall's stores!
9. Ink storage from Jennifer McGuire Ink
10. Build your own custom inkpad storage!
What is your biggest challenge with ink storage?