Hello friends! I am yearning for Spring, aren't you? I decided to make a card with a little pop of color, a flower, a birdie…all things “Spring” that I am anxious to see! This card also features a removable accent — the entire center piece can be removed!
Head on over to the Tombow Blog for the full instructions!
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow Fastener Tabs
- Tombow Power Tabs
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – Grunge
- Card Base – The Paper Company
- Cardboard – Zutter Innovative
- Diecuts – Scenic Route (oval), SEI (bird)
- Punch – EK Success
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Sentiment – Crate Paper
- Paper flowers – Prima Marketing Inc
- Beaded Sprays – hydrangeahippo.etsy.com