Did you hear the news?! Booooooo. Cath is leaving Moxie Fab World. But the good news is newer and bigger things are on the horizon for her and she will always be well-loved by the paper crafting community. She has made such an impact on our community and our craft – we thank you CATH for all you have done!!!
Today, a bunch of crafters from around the globe are coming together with a blog hop to honor Cath and her 8+ years of work at Moxie Fab World. You should have arrived here from: http://ourchangeofart.blogspot.com/.
Today I am sharing a fun and silly Christmas card I created:
This card can go either way – either you put the underwear on the inside and the greeting is on the outside or you have underwear on the outside and the greeting on the inside. This card is super simple to create:
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” on the cover with black ink.
- Make an underwear diecut and add to the over with 3d foam dots.
- Stamp the sentiment (from Hampton Art) on the inside of the card, again with black ink.
Simple. Dare I say “elegant”? Yeah, that might be too far….
- ColorBox Archival Dye Ink in Wicked Black by Clearsnap
- Hampton Art Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp “You Get Underwear“
- Kraft Card Base
- Diecut Underwear
So, do you want to make some goodies of your own, some cards and cool rad stuff? Thanks for stopping by today! Head on over to the next stop on the hop at: http://schwooo.blogspot.com/ And see the full list of participants here: