Do you love books? Or just love the look of vintage book paper!
Well, I was sooo sooo happy to discover that any book paper can be decoupaged onto the flat back of some of my favorite Connie Crystal pendants!
- 2 Inch French Cut Crystal Pendant by Connie Crystal
- Crystal Garland in Amber by Connie Crystal
- Silk Ribbon by May Arts
- Collage Pauge Decoupage Medium in Glossy by ilovetocreate.com
- Chain, findings by Bead Factory
- Wire by Artistic Wire
- Vintage Book
- Wire Tools
- Foam Paint Brush
1. Gently apply a thin coat of Collage Pauge Decoupage Medium in Glossy to the flat back of the 2 Inch French Cut Crystal Pendant by Connie Crystal.
2. Press the Crystal onto a piece of book paper and allow to dry. Gently tear away or file off excess book paper when dry.
3. Thread a length of wire through the top of the Pendant twice to make a double looped “bale”. Attach to a 5″ long piece of chain.
4. Attach two jump rings to each end of the chain. Thread a 36″ piece of silk ribbon through the jump rings and tie into a bow on one side.
5. Attach a section of 5 pieces of Crystal Garland in Amber by Connie Crystal to the double jump rings and allow to dangle.
Now, just wear and enjoy! Here's the other great thing–change the ribbon to match different outfits or seasons… vintage book paper goes with just about everything.