Do you ever get going on one kind of project and all of a sudden, the ideas just seem to pour out of you? I love it when that happens. This last week or so I got really inspired making cards and made like 10 different ones. I wish inspiration struck us like that all the time, you know? If someone came out with a pill for that, boy, they would make a mint!
Digging through my supplies I found a stack of card bases I had scored and folded and then added paper to the fronts of. This is like an archaeological dig into a scrapper's paradise,when we find these bags or boxes of product from long ago. My card supplies box was a snapshot of Fall 2011, with lots of Crate Paper's Portrait Paper Collection. I dug some other goodies out of my stash and set about playing.
This coral and navy color combo had me quite intrigued on Pinterest the other day and somehow, it just came out on this card:
It works and it doesn't and that is just what I love. And, I used some of my stash! Today was a good day :)
- Bling, Chipboard – Want2Scrap
- Smooch Spritz in Ice Rink and Navy Twinkle, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Charcoal, ColorBox Premium Dye Ink in Kettle- Clearsnap
- Punch – Martha Stewart
- Washi Tape – FreckledNest.com
- Sticker, Striped Paper – Crate Paper
- Floral Paper – SEI
- Stamp – Studio Calico
- Cardstock- Bazzill (kraft), Neenah (white)