The last few weeks have been Halloween around here as I had a blast creating with the brand new Clear Scraps shapes for the CHA-S show coming up in 2 weeks. On this yarn wreath I used several shapes from Clear Scraps' new Mini Ghost and Mini Bat Albums as well as the new Pennants Embellishments.
I love love love googly eyes!! Perfect for Halloween :) I inked the Pennant Embellishments with Staz-On, string them together with tiny ric rac and then splattered them with white acrylic paint.
I then hung one of the Bat shapes and the Ghost shapes from ribbon. I embellished them with clear American Crafts stickers, Staz-On ink, and more googly eyes!
- Yarn – Red Heart
- Acrylic Shapes – Clear Scraps
- Ribbons – Close to My Heart, May Arts, http://hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Stickers – American Crafts
- Ink – Staz-On
- Paint – Delta
- Feathers, Green Stick Pin – http://hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Gray Stick Pin – Maya Road
- Wreath Base, Googly Eyes – Joann's
Hope you enjoyed this fun little wreath. I will be hanging this on my front door this October for sure :)
One thought on “Clear Scraps Sneaky and *Spooky* Sneak Peeks!”
super cute!! I am so excited to start seeing Halloween projects and sneak peeks! Its my favorite holiday to decorate for!