This month we're sharing Valentine crafts, quite naturally! Our Crafty Hangouts were sponsored by American Crafts – they sent us some great fun product to work with to create Valentine themed goodies with!!! This year I really want to make our Valentines for the kids to pass out at school and I have had this wonderful Eileen Hull box die from Sizzix I have been wanting to try for FOREVER so I thought, “why not on the hangout?”!
I created two versions of Valentine's in the Hangout – one is a simple version to pass out at school and the other, deluxe version is for someone really special like a teacher or your spouse. Probably my fave part of the video is where I use the American Crafts glitter tape to make a plaid pattern on the top of one of the boxes.
Without further ado – my Crafty Hangout:
Just in case you wanna make these for yourself, here are the supplies I used:
- Cardstock, Paper, Embellishments, Candy Dots, Sequins, Bling, Glitter Tape – American Crafts
- Adhesive – Xyron, Glue Gun
- Ribbon – May Arts
- Punches – FIskars, EK Success
- Dies – Memory Box, Sizzix
- Die Cutting System – Sizzix
- Scissors, Trimmer – Westcott