I sat down with a few stamps my friend Joanne Fink gave me from her Zenspirations line for Impression Obsession. These images are perfect for coloring so I decided to break out the Copics for a go one night while watching TV.
I created this fun little “Expresso Yourself” card with some papers on my table as well as a new Zig Kuretake A Wink of Stella marker I picked up at CHA last month–these pens are gorgeous!! Rich ink with a touch of sparkle! I had a blast creating this card just for fun.
- “Expresso Yourself” Stamps – Zenspirations for Impression Obsession
- Cardstock – Neenah, Bazzill
- ColorBox Dye Ink in Mudslide
- ColorBox Pigment ink in Antique Pewter
- Zig Wink of Stella Pen in Black
- Assorted Copic Markers
- Punches by Fiskars, Marvy Uchida, EK Success
- Wilton Doily
- Paper – Crate Paper, Pink Paislee
- Seam binding – Michael Levine
How do you “expresso” yourself? :)
4 thoughts on “Expresso Yourself!”
Cute stuff! Love the dyed seam binding and your friend’s stamps are adorable!
Super cute card! great stamp set and love the color on the binding
Great card, I can almost smell the coffee.
Great card, Jennifer! Love the I-O stamps – just posted a card today using one of their images. Love this one! Might have to go on my ‘must have’ list! Thanks for sharing…