I'm keeping it simple this week! Here are five of my all-time scrappy favorites:
1. Tim Holtz Scissors by Tonic. They cut anything, perfect for intricate designs. Love them!! Nice price too, around $15.
2. Doodlebug Sugarcoated Cardstock. One can never have enough of this glitter coated paper. I don't know what I did before “sugarcoated”!!
3. Stampin' Up! Punches. I just love all the versatile shapes they offer, especially the labels and tabs.
4. 3D Foam Squares by 3L Scrapbook Adhesives. These are the best way to get 3D effects. Plus everytime you make a purchase 3L Scrapbook Adhesives makes a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation.
5. Bind-It-All by Zutter Innovative. I use mine ALOT and it is great. Only needs as much maintenance as a 3 hole punch (just empty the little punchie catcher every once in a while) and can be used for so much more than binding. But binding in itself is pretty cool too!
So if you see my around at a crop, I will likely have all of these items on hand. ANd if you've taken a class from me, then you DEFINITELY have worked with these!
6. Fiskars Border Punches. Love them!! I used to think they were totally old school and I would not get into buying them. I had a few way back when and got rid of them. Then they came out with the “Threading Water” design earlier this year. So I got that one. Then I got “Leave it To Weaver”. And then I got another and another–they are addicting! Really, these never go out of style so they are worth the investment–they are under $15 at most places so they are a great bargain!
That's all folks! I've just got alot on my schedule right now so I am taking it a little easy on blog–hope you don't mind too much. I'll be back at full-speed again next week. Have a great weekend and hope it is a long one (for those of you who have Columbus Day off!).