For whatever I need, I usually end up turning to these five resources to find it. Check them out and see what they have to offer:
1. DaFont.com. If I need a font, any font, I try them first. Most fonts are free and they have a HUGE selection. Plus you can search by theme or style too in case you aren’t sure of the font name. Some of my Favorite fonts (I have almost 2000 loaded on my computer and another 1000 on my laptop–ackkk! These are the ones I can remember the names of right now…):
- Hurry Up
- A&S Speedway
- Horseshoes and Lemonade
2. Scrapbook.com Library. I love to search the quotes, titles, and poems for the sayings I use on my pages and in my classes.
3. PageMaps. If I get stuck on a page, I go here to check out a sketch and get me going creatively.
4. Sprague Lab. Anything I need to know about doing stuff in Photoshop, this is the place to go. They don’t just focus on digital scrapbooking (which I don’t really do). There are great tutorials on color correction and all kinds of other great tips. Plus there are awesome layouts to check out too.
5. The Wishblading Well. Cool files and tips for users of electronic cutting machines like the Quickutz Silhouette (which I have), Wishblade, Craft Robo, and Pazzles.
Fiskars Fridays BONUS!
Fiskars has great resources online where you can chat with crafters just like yourself while looking for answers, wanting to see what's new, and looking for inspiration.
Fiskars – the main website. There are sketches every month and lots more to check out.
Fiskateers – Crafting Ambassadors for Fiskars
Fiskars Certified Demonstrator Blog – Check out what's going on with the Certified Fiskars Demonstrators around the world (I am one of these too–hehe).
Other Fiskars Fridays blog posts from other CFDs: