I love recycling empty containers or packaging into useful crafts. Last month, I shared an empty Prima flower tin I recycled into a cute tabletop candy holder! A little paper and ribbon, some stick pins, and Epiphany Crafts Shapes is all I needed:
Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
- Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Studio and Bubble Caps
- Epiphany Crafts Heart 25 Shape Studio and Bubble Caps
- Epiphany Crafts Pennant 25 Shape Studio and Bubble Caps
- Epiphany Crafts Vintage Settings in Tea Room
- Diecuts by Jillibean Soup
- Paper by American Crafts
- Cardstock by Bazzill
- Border Punch,Flag Punch by Jenni Bowlin for Fiskars
- Tin by Prima Marketing Inc.
- Twine by The Twinery
- Chick by Pier One Imports
- Stamp by Stampin’ Up!
- Ink by Stephanie Barnard for ColorBox
- Stick Pins, ribbon by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Before tossing out that empty tin, cup, whatever, think about ways you can upcycle it into something useful!