We are soooo excited to be hopping with our friends from 100 Proof Press Rubber Stamps today!! A few months back, I got a message from 100 Proof Press founder Sara V. about doing a hop. I had been admiring their stamps because they had designs by a friend of mine, Danita Art! What a treat it was to finally connect with 100 Proof Press and create some amazing art. Their stamps range from all kinds of styles — vintage to modern, hip to rocker…they have it all!
Today I created an altered photo album using two 100 Proof Press Stamp Sets and the *new* Hydrangea Hippo Creativity Kit, “Written With Love”, being released May 1, 2013 in our shop. This kit includes loads of Wesbter's Pages' new line with Allison Kreft, one of my all-time favorite licensed paper designers.
We paired the papers and stickers from Webster's Pages with some of our lucious trims and lace, buttons, handmade felt flowers, sassy sticky notes,and more for a fun kit that can be used for love note, travel, or a love of travel! The colors are a mix of pastels and brights, perfect for Spring or into Summer for beachy vacation pics.
To create this album cover, I started with a 4×6 photo album from the clearance aisle. Joann's, Michael's, or any of the big box stores usually have these typs of albums in their clearance or$1 spot sections so they are easy to score. But usually a little lame (if you ask me) so I knew I had to dress this one up with a little HH goodness! This is what glue guns were made for :)
Gather the following supplies:
- *new* Hydrangea Hippo Creativity Kit, “Written With Love” – coming May 1,2013
- 100 Proof Press Danita With Bear Stamp
- 100 Proof Press Star Cloud Stamp
- Clearance or $1 Spot4x6 Photo Album
- Hydrangea Hippo Orange Elastic Trim * included in the “Written With Love” kit
- Hydrangea Hippo Hot Diva Pink Lace * included in the “Written With Love” kit
- Hydrangea Hippo Vintage Wide Cream Lace
- Hydrangea Hippo Cream Crochet Lace
- Hydrangea Hippo Delicate Hot Pink Lace
- Hydrangea Hippo Clear Bling Stars
- Hydrangea Hippo White Flowers
- Hydrangea Hippo Felt Sheets
- Hydrangea Hippo White Buttons * from kit
- ColorBox Archival Dye Inkpad in Glacier Lace and Wicked Black
- Clearsnap Smooch Accent Ink in Spruce and Platinum *new*
- Hot Glue
- Paper Trimmer
- Vintage Book Pages * included in the “Written With Love” kit
I made a handy dandy little video to show you how to make a cover like this, from start to finish!
[embedplusvideo height=”365″ width=”450″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/2ynGxu_IlPI?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=2ynGxu_IlPI&width=450&height=365&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep6301″ /]
Here is the hop list:
hydrangeahippo.com/blog Jennifer YOU ARE HERE
craftaddicts-tracyevans.blogspot.co.uk/ Tracy GO HERE NEXT
Don't forget to come back here to enter to win!!! Happy Hopping, friends :)