And guess who will be there!! I am so excited to get all of this stuff out of my front room. I will be adding new items and kits to the huge pile of stuff I'll be bringing to the sale!! And more page kits too–those sold really well last time and I have even more to pack up and sell off!
It s April 17th from 9am-5pm. Sign-ups start TODAY! So give them a call at 909-626-7767 or stop by to sign up. Space is limited (I already know I am going to ask for a full table!) so get in now!
And as promised about a month ago (I know, I know…) some pics of the Make N Takes I made at CHA!
This was the Lil Davis/Fiskars MnT with Michelle Hill. They had like 5-6 MnTs and demos going on at one time–I did not get to see them all :( But Michelle's MnT was fun and we got to try the new Fiskars scalloped border punch on this project.
- Making Memories Page Layout with the new baby line and their tear out journaling spots
- Card from Luxe (red & black) using their paper that you color in and some fun transparency
- Zach's Life mini Book from Little Yellow Bicycle (hard to see)
- EK Success Lunchbox Project
- Acrylic Wall Hanging from Little Yellow Bicycle
- Teresa Collins mini book
- EK Success stickers and Jolee's (small purple item)
- K & Company Clown Birthday Explosion Box
- 7 Gypsies folding picture holder
- Basic Grey card (center) was an MnT for Becky Fleck who was promoting her new Page Maps Book
- Mini flower bouquet (in front of 7 Gypsies photo holder) was from FlowerSoft