You should be arriving here from the Epiphany Crafts & The Twinery Blog Hop!!! And if not, hey, its your lucky day–come hop along with us!
We're having a giveaway so to enter, be sure to stop at each blog and leave a comment. Check out the Epiphany Crafts and The Twinery blogs for more info.
Isn't it difficult to scrap for teens, tweens, and whatchamacallits? Yeah. Sigh. Spoken by the mother of a 13 year old.
My daughter went to Disneyland for Girl Scouts and I thought TWINE is a great way to make a cute book for her about her trip. Twine and neon. Yay. Yay?
I am not sure I like the whole 80's thing coming back BUT it was pretty easy to make custom embellishments with my Epiphany Crafts shape tools to match the Heidi Swapp Neon stickers I got for the book. And black and white are always a winner!!!!!!
I made a little video showing how I did all that I did — enjoy! I also added gorgeous blinged out Connie Crystals to the spine of the book and a couple small Want2Scrapcrystals to make mickey heads on my Square 25 Epiphany Crafts charms. Easy peasy!
- Epiphany Crafts Square 25 and Pennant 25 Shape Studios, Square 25 Metal Jewelry Settings
- The Twinery Twine
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
- Tombow Craft Collection Dual Brush Pens in Retro
- Connie Crystal Chandelier Tear Drop
- Connie Crystal Octagon Chandelier Crystals
- Heidi Swapp Color Magic 12×12 Patterned Paper, Day Glow Neon Letter Stickers
- Lily Bee Design ABC Stickers
- Smooch Spritz by Clearsnap
- Want2Scrap Bling
- Ribbon, Trim, jump rings, eye pins by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Felt and Paper Bag book by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Don't forget to comment to enter to win!