One of the trends I love around the holidays is non-traditional color schemes. I am not talking about black and neon green Christmas. I am talking about taking the traditional reds and greens into pastels and adding turquoise and lavender…..I love those non-traditional yet festive color combos.
I created this set of earrings and headband using Prima Bead's ‘Tis the Season Collection of beads. Aren't they fun?
This earrings and headband set is for my niece who fancies herself a “pretty little holiday princess”. I love the mini jingle bell dangles!
I simply threaded the pre-wrapped beads onto a wire and threaded that through the center of the flower headband. And for the earrings, I added the dangles to the ear wire using a jump ring – so simple and fast!
- 2pc 9x16mm Platinum Plate Euro Lever Earrings by Prima Bead
- 13pc Tis the Season Glass/Acrylic Drops Pink/Green by Prima Bead
- 40pc Tis the Season Bell Jingle Bell Charms Blue/Pink/Purple by Prima Bead
- 225pc Metal 8mm Open Jump Ring – Bright Silver by Prima Bead
- National NonWoven Felt available at hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Sizzix Flower Die by Eileen Hull Designs
3 thoughts on “She’ll Be A Pretty Holiday Princess – plus the Ultimate Craft Giveaway”
Your niece will be so beautiful – I love the sassy fun headband and earrings you made for her! :)
Love your creation and thank you so much for the link to Prima Beads! Never been there before and they have some great prices.
Thank you so much Beth!! I love their deals — they have this Ultimate Beader Box that is soooooo affordable!