Todays the day for our first ever blog hop at The Everyday Scrapper! We couldn't be more excited about it. We are glad that you are taking a little time out of your busy schedules to hop along with us!!! We are so excited to have everyone join in on the fun! Of course there will be lots of prizes and RAK's along the way.
There will be 1 main prize and a few RAK's along the hop as well. You will need to comment on each blog to be in for the prizes!
Now you will hop over to Sharon's blog to get continue on your way.
Here is the hop order just in case you get lost along the way.
2. Catherine www.dance-the-tide.blogspot.com
3. Anneliese www.queen-of-the-crop.blogspot.com
4. Jewels www.joy-n-jesus.blogspot.com/
5. Karen www.countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com
6. Jennifer L www.jenniferlongenecker.blogspot.com
7. Mia www.makepositivechanges.blogspot.com
8. Rachael www.rachaelwoodphotography.blogspot.com
9. Jennifer P www.hydrangeahippo.blogspot.com
10. Sharon sharonbertolino.blogspot.com
11. Ana anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com
We hope you have a great little hop and get a little inspiration along the way.
Part of what we do at The Everyday Scrapper is help give ideas, tips, and techniques to scrapbookers everywhere, of every level as well as provide a community where you can share, ask questions, and make some wonderful scrappy friends. On Tuesdays I post the Tuesday Tutorial to the blog, usually a step-by-step tutorial on a project or technique. Just for fun, here's a little tutorial I created to share with you during this blog hop:
This project is easy to do and is very green–you can recycle your old giftcards into covers for a cute little notepad. If you only have one gift card that you like, find a fake credit card (like the kind you get in junk mail) or a gift card you don't like that you can use for the back cover.
- 2 Gift Cards (no money on them)
- Bind It All Machine
- About 10 sheets of printer paper or notebook paper
- 4 “loops” of 3/4″ Zutter O-Wire
- Strong Tape Runner Adhesive
1. Cover the backs of each gift cards with patterned paper. This is to cover the ugly UPC code parts of the cards. Make sure there is no money on the card before you do this because you won't be able to use the cards after this. If you're using an ugly card for your back cover, cover BOTH sides of that card with paper.
2. Insert the cards into the Bind It All with the INSIDES of the covers facing each other. Use the holes printed along the top of the machine to make sure that you're only punching 4 holes into the cards.
5. Stack your pages in this order to be bound:
- Notebook or Printer paper stack
- Then put the COVER on top.
- Then put the BACK COVER on top so you can see the INSIDE of the back cover.
This is important because it will ensure that the seam where the O-Wires close is in the back of the book.
- Box of 3/4″ Antique Brass O-Wires (same color I used on the mini notebook)
- 8×8 Kraft Cover-All
- 8×8 Black Inner Pages
- 5x 7.5 Clipboard Wood Covers
- 5x 7.5 Cream Inner Pages
- 6×6 Chipboard Covers
- 6×6 Acrylic Covers
- 6×6 White Inner Pages
- 3×4 Clipboard Wood Covers
- Bottle of Rivet Fasteners
This is ALOT of great product that you can use to create several mini books so be sure to leave a comment below for your chance to win!!!
Want to learn more about the Bind It All? Take my online Bind It All MASTERZ Course at My Creative Classroom! The class starts Feb 23rd and it doesn't matter where you are in the world–you work at your own pace ;)
Like what you see? Share The Everyday Scrapper blinkie on your blog ;) Just paste this code to your blog. And be sure to check out The Everyday Scrapper everyday for tips, techniques, and lots of scrappy ideas on the blog and the forum.
The The Everyday Scrapper blog hop is going on from Feb 17 through Feb 24 so be sure to check out all the blogs and leave a comment for your chance to win!!