Just sharing a fun layout about my little family:
I cut the hexagons on my Silhouette and inked the edges with ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Prussian Blue. I then mounted them to the page, rotating them so the subtle denim pattern of the paper was laying in various directions.
A little sprinkle of Smooch Spritz spray ink in Navy Twinkle helped pull it all together. This layout took under 45 minutes!
- Journey Diction Stickers, Genuine Elements 12×8 Stickers, Blissful Diction Stickers, Journey Classic Type Stickers – Authentique Paper
- “Endless” Free Bird Series, “Poised” Free Bird Series, Genuine Collection, Gathering Collection Papers – Authentique Paper
- Diecut Hexagons – Silhouette Cameo
- Butterfly Punch – Martha Stewart
- Ribbon – KI Memories (stripe), hydrangeahippo.etsy.com (seam binding, fibers), Making Memories (velvet ric rac), Bo Bunny Press (dot)
- Cardstock – American Crafts
- ColorBox Chocolates and Blueberries Chalk Ink Queue, Smooch Spitz in Navy Twinkle – Clearsnap
- Foam Adhesive Squares,Crafty Power Tape – 3L Scrapbook Adhesives
- Aleene's Tacky Dot Singles – ilovetocreate.com
- Best Glue Ever – ScraPerfect