I finally went to a crop a couple weeks ago in Chino, CA. I had not cropped in months!! I spent most of the day talking and eating but I was able to get this layout completed, adding the title once I got home:
I …let me rephrase that.
Xaver. and Katie. packed for me to go to the crop. I wasn't sure what I was going to make and what photos I would use since I was bringing along my photo printer so I had no idea what embellies to bring.
So they packed my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studios for me along with some accessories, like the Cabana Vintage Settings I used on this page! Duh–it was such a simple solution. I made my embellies at the crop, as I needed them and in shapes that matched the theme. And I only had to bring ONE bag with me to the crop!!
- Epiphany Crafts Scallop 25 Shape Studio and Bubble Caps
- Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Studio and Bubble Caps
- Epiphnay Crafts Cabana Vintage Settings
- Paper, Chipboard Stickers – My Mind's Eye
- Frame Chipboard Sticker – Sassafras Lass
- Elephant Brad – Basic Grey
- Chipboard Letters – Thickers by American Crafts
- Tiny Alpha Stickers – October Afternoon
- Pen – Kuretake Zig
- Orange Diecuts – SEI
- Border Punch – Jenni Bowlin for Fiskars
- Washi Tape – Amy Tangerine for American Crafts
- Smooch Spritz in Ginger Ale- Clearsnap
3 thoughts on “Tinkering”
Love the layout! Such fun design and embellishments
that totally sounds like what I would do at a crop.. mingle and snack.. hehe
Love that layout.. your embellies are fab!
cute. love tall the fun layers. your handmade embellies are adorable.