Summer is a big time for road trips, especially with all the stay-cations and day trips we've been taking this summer.
I created this tin for my kids to keep in the car full of games to play when they are bored (and driving me crazy!). There's even a tic tac toe game on the back, made from Round 25 Bubble Caps and Square 20 Bubble Caps from Epiphany Crafts and a few magnets. Inside is a mini checkers game, a deck of cards, 2 dice, and a mini Mad Libs with a pen.
If 4 games is not enough, you can just beat the kids over the head with the tin. Okay, maybe just stop for a potty break if you start having those thoughts and keep the tin nice and pretty and the kids safe ;) Happy Travels!
- Tin, tickets, bead, twine, die – hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Paper – Crate Paper, WerRMemory Keepers, Cosmo Cricket
- Bottlecap – Maya Road
- Playing Card – Hoyle
- Buttons,Epoxy Shapes – Epiphany Crafts
- Alpha Stickers – American Crafts, Doodlebug, October Afternoon
- Scrabble Piece – Milton Bradley
- Checkers – Dollar Tree
- Ribbon – May Arts
- Sticker – Cosmo Cricket