This fun little box is adorned with heart embellishments created with the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studios for a custom look. I cut the box out with a Sizzix Die–I just love how cute it is! This easy peasy litle gift would be great for a teacher or, if you are really ambitious, each kid on her Valentine's list.
- EC Heart 25 Shape Studio and Bubble Caps
- EC Heart 20 Button Studio and Buttons
- Tissue Festooning by Party City
- Ribbons and Trims by May Arts, Making Memories
- Tulle by Joann's
- Diecut by Sizzix
- White and Ladybug Cardstock by Bazzill
- Fabric Paper by American Crafts
- Twine by The Twinery
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inkpad in Berrylicious
- ColorBox Dye Inkpad in Wicked Black
- Stamp and Label Punch by Stampin' Up!
- “Love” Stamp by Hero Arts
- Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses
- Patterned Paper by Heidi Grace for Fiskars and Pink Paislee
Happy Crafting :)
P.S. Don't miss out on the giveaway I posted on my Jan 21st post — it ends Feb 2, 2011 so there is still time to enter!!