Ink, stamps, foils, and glitter… yeah!! We love card-making here at Clearsnap so our Creative Team decided to throw a card-making party today, during World Card Making Day 2013! Hop through the list of our Creative Team’s blogs, check out their fab projects, and then leave a comment on each blog post.
This card is all about fun, pastels, and an ethereal background. The ink here is blended to create a wispy, sheer effect. Here's how I created this card:
That was easy, right?! The Sprays give such a cool watercolor effect on the edges of paper when the paper is dragged through the ink. That is one of my fave techniques right now.
- ColorBox™ Donna Salazar Designs Mix”d Media Inx in Patina and Stormy
- ColorBox™ Stylus and Tip
- Stephanie Barnard Sprays! in Bubblegum
- ColorBox™ Premium Dye Ink in Licorice
- ColorBox™ Cleaning Pad
- Cardstock by Bazzill
- Twine by The Twinery
- Stamps by Webster's Pages, Memory Box, and Hero Arts
- Zig Marker
- Button by Buttons Galore & More
So, are you ready to Hop? Here’s the list – enjoy!
- http://blog.clearsnap.com GO HERE NEXT
- https://hydrangeahippo.com/blog YOU ARE HERE
Would you use any of these techniques on your cards, scrapbook pages or crafts?