You're totally unprepared for summer – don't worry, we got ya covered! For the last two years my kids have spent the summer with their grandmother in North Carolina. Woohooo!! Party time for the parents!!! Right?
Well, party time is over – this year they are staying with us in California. Actually, I am pretty excited about the kids being home and we've been researching things to do together that don't cost a lot and will keep us cool in the summer heat.
Here are 10 summer crafts ideas that you can create with your kids while school's out:
2. DIY String Art – oh this will keep them busy for HOURS…. love it!
7. Recycled Water Bottle Wind Spinners – you can do this with 2 liter bottles too – great way to use up all that character Duck Tape in your stash!
8. Denim Box – from Old Jeans – I know Matt would love to do this with a fave pair of camouflage jeans.
9. DIY Sponge Balls – great for a water fight and an alternative to water balloons
10. DIY Kiddie Car Wash – I love this the best! I can so see Matt and his friends building this and then riding through it on their bikes or running through it. Too much fun for a hot summer day!
What do you plan to do with your kids this summer?