This isn't a tag but just something I've seen other people doing and thought I'd share a little about me:
- I am growing my hair for Locks of Love — 2 years since the last cut.
- I've been married twice–same person each time.
- My fave ice cream is Cherry Garcia.
- I love pound cake.
- I can't stand music on blogs or websites — totally bugs me.
- I scrap every day.
- I was a Girl Scout.
- I'm a veteran of the Army.
- I know Arabic and Spanish and am no longer fluent in either.
- I have 2 Bachelor's Degrees.
- I don't know what I want to be “when I grow up” except not poor.
- I don't like gold and don't wear much jewelry.
- I am the family “baker” at Christmas.
- I am the eldest grandchild, maternally and paternally.
- I don't go to church like I should but I try to put all my faith in God.
- I believe in doing things well or not doing them at all.
- I have two kids.
- I had a pet cow as a kid. No kidding.
- I can use powertools–thanks Dad.
- I threw up corn dog from the Fair last night–that is what I get for eating Fair food.
- I used to play the drums and bass guitar.
- At one time my hair has been every color of the rainbow.
- Fair weather friends can hit the road.
- Call me “Frank” because I like to be blunt.
- I was once told I was the most cynical person on earth and I thought it was a compliment–aww, the teenage years…
- I can ride, jump, and drive (in a cart or wagon) horses I just choose not to anymore.
- My first car that was MINE was a Ford Escort. Yuck.
- I have no car payments now and love it.
- I am a conservative.
- I believe in helping others.
- I like people to wash their hands before even going into the kitchen.
- I am the daughter of two nurses (which explains the above)
- I have a degree in English Lit but hate reading.
- I don't like liars.
- I think mean people suck
- I take solace in the fact that karma is real (I think God does it) and mean people get their due, I just might not be there to witness it. Darn.
- I think God has a sense of humor and he only wants to steer us in the right direction–it just depends on if we are listening.
- I like people who apologize.
- I don't wear make up except for special occasions.
- I think alot of art is crap, sorry. I try to make sure mine is not crappy ;)
- I think no one reads my blog so I feel safe posting this kind of stuff. hehe
- I like people who are real.
- I like the way a freshly armor-alled car smells.
- I cook really well I just don't do it.
- I have carpal tunnel.
- I haven't had a pedicure since May. I know!
- I still have non-scrappy friends that help me remember I am not totally obsessed, right?
- I like my house to be very clean. Doesn't happen.
- I can't really swim.
- My hand hurts from typing this stuff.
- I wish I was rich sometimes just so could I concentrate on cooler stuff than making money.
- I think my kids are the cutest.
- I love Project Runway.
- I've never liked country music or soap operas.
- I don't have a favorite food–I like it all.
- I sent myself through college.
- I used to publish a zine in high school.
- I once went to a concert (Machines of Loving Grace) with one of the members of A Flock of Seagulls.
- My first concert I went to by myself was Depeche Mode.
- Before that it was Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch with Cypress Hill–my dad was an usher/bouncer at the event.
- I think I might be revealing too much crazy stuff on here.
- I can't believe I am only at #62. How do people do this?
- I do like to read Sophie Kinsella's books.
- I've never surfed or skiied.
- I can drive in the snow and not crash.
- I have never used drugs and don't regret it a bit.
- I love tortilla soup with avocado on top.
- I never understood why people become alcoholics.
- I hate hangovers enough that I just don't get that drunk if I do drink at all.
- I don't like wine.
- I love sushi!
- I believe the races of the world are better mixed up.
- I don't understand why strangers think it is okay to ask me what race my kids are.
- My favorite color is black. I don't know if that will ever change.
- I can eat ice cream every day.
- I have been on a cruise once.
- I once got stuck on a ride at Disneyland.
- I don't watch sports unless my kids are playing.
- I feel bad that I don't see all my friends as much as I would like.
- I like staying at home with my kids.
- I am a Dr. Laura listener.
- I think every woman should read “Ten Stupid Things Women Do To Mess Up Their Lives”.
- I have a hard time respecting people who have kids out of wedlock or who are adulterous.
- I'd really rather not know people's drama.
- I think if people have a problem with something, they should go to the source first.
- I analyze everything.
- I would not say I am math nerd but, yes, I can do some math…
- I have really picky taste as far as home decor.
- I have had the same purse for over a year.
- I am dependable.
- I hate 9-5 jobs. Just shoot me.
- I have a type J personality — hehe
- I don't like my middle name.
- I don't like being called Jenny either.
- I believe in self defense and defending others.
- I will go back to a store to pay for something I was not charged for.
- I think credit cads are evil.
- I want to go see “Burn After Reading”.
- I think being a mom is the hardest job around.
- I love my king size bed and can't think of sleeping in a smaller one.
- I think I am going to go to sleep in my bed right now!
Thanks goodness that is over–it took me like a whole 45 minutes!! DANG!! But maybe now you know me better..if you managed to get this far. Good night!
8 thoughts on “101 Things about me”
Phew Jen! What a list!!! I couldn’t even think about tackling that:) I love how you were completely honest..or at least that is the opinion i got of you..:)
good lord woman!!! i can’t believe u had the patience to write all of that!!! it’s nice to know all those things about you…thanks for sharing
I LOVE Dr. Laura too. No way would I even be able to think of 101 things about me. I always get stumped on, “Say one interesting fact about you.” One! I can’t even do that.
#41. I think alot more people read your blog than you know.
#77. I was stuck on the Thunder Mountain Express ride at Disneyland once and had to climb down the first tunnel to get out. I took a picture of it…
#81. I listen to Dr. Laura too, and what to tell some of those callers “to get a life!” Who has time for all of their drama?
#92. Stumped on the Type J?
Cool tidbits on Jennifer (not Jenny), but not necessary to have learned the fate of the hotdog!
Wow Jennifer!!! Phew… hope your hand is ok!!! lol
Thanks for the inside on you… :P
“Before that it was Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch with Cypress Hill–my dad was an usher/bouncer at the event.”
LOL!!! Ok I must admit, I did like the Funky Bunch! LOL!
Okay…I am tempted to do this…and I didn’t even get tagged…lets see how long it takes..I AM AT WORK! I will take an early break!
I love how transparent you made yourself in this list. GREAT LIST..
You have a great sense of humor and I think we are long lost sisters! LOL