We just posted the new Color Challenge over on the Clearsnap blog this month!!! This month's inspiration comes from Design Team Member Charlotte Jenkins and it is gorgeous!!!!!!!
“Does nature inspire you? Why not let it inspire the colors you choose? From a bench in my back yard, I sit and watch the Aqua sky and the rays of sun disappear beyond the horizon. The sky transforms to a shade of Eggplant as it slowly reveals the evening's stars showcase. In the distance, I see a breeze swirling through an Olive colored grassy field. Nature is what inspires me….” -Charlotte
This month's Challenge colors are Eggplant, Olive, and Aqua.
To play along, create a project using the colors above, upload it to your blog or online gallery, and post a direct link to your project using the Mr. Linky widget on the Clearsnap Blog HERE.
This Challenge ends October 14, 2011 so start creating now!! Here's the layout I created, which I will be sharing a tutorial for on my Layout A Week Blog on Friday:
“Rejoice With Your Family” Layout
by Jennifer Priest
- Smooch Accent Ink in Ocean Soul
- Stephanie Barnard ColorBox Premium Dye Inkpad in Grape
- Smooch Spritz in Splash
- Jumbo Rollagraph Self-Inking Handle
- Jumbo Rollgraph Stamp Wheel in Leaf Nouveau
- Jumbo Rollagraph Ancient Page Ink Cartridge in Leaf Green
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Cat's Eye in Chestnut Roan
- Stylus and Tips Set
- ColorBox & Graphic 45 Decades Antiquing Dye Ink, exclusively from Hampton Art, in Antique Moss
- Patterned Paper, Stickers, Diecuts by Authentique Paper
- Ribbon by Lil Davis Desgins, Bo Bunny Press, and May Arts
- Flowers by Prima
- Doilies by Wilton
- Stamps by Studio G and unknown
- Border Punch by Fiskars
- Cardstock by ColorMates by WorldWin Paper
One thought on “Color Challenge”
Such a beautiful layout. I love the stamping over the patterned paper.