Are you ready for Halloween?! We're featuring 4 of our blogging friends today! Be sure to check out all these fantastic ideas from some of the most talented peeps I know. Enjoy!
1.Candy Corn Cake Box by Eileen Hull – she makes scary cute – love her!
2. Halloween Sugar Skull shoes – my project from last week – Katie has worn these almost every day this month.
3. How to have a halloween party! (On a budget) – boy do I need this! Tanner and Court go all out on this party plan.
4. BUILD-A-MONSTER BLOCKS USING WOOD ATTITUDE – these would be cool decor all year round! I want some for my coffee table as a conversation starter.
5. Custom Paint and stitch tote Liz Hicks is making gorgeous spring from paper onto fabric – I love her style!
6. Vintage Halloween Jewelry http://
Thanks for checking in!! We'll have another round up in two weeks — so keep your eyes out from more crafty inspiration from this group of Creative DIYers!
I hope you enjoyed today's post!