Today I am enjoying the fun things to see at BlogHer but while I am away, I waned you to enjoy this fun little card I created :)
I love this scissors stamp!!! It's by Hero Arts and fast becoming one of my faves :)
Here is how I made the card, using only paper scraps from my stash and a few stamps:
- Cut a card base to 5.5″ x 8.5″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Grey Dot Patterned Paper to 4″ x 5.25″ and adhere to the card front.
- Run the edges of the card,including the folded edge, through the Zutter Disztrezz-it-All. Ink the edges with ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Charcoal.
- Apply a 1″ x 4″ strip of Patterned Paper to the lower right side of the card. Add two strips of washi tape over the paper.
- Stamp a sentiment onto a 1.75″ circle punched from scrap paper. Mount to card using 3D Foam Tabs.
- Randomly stamps the background of the card with the scissors stamp using ColorBox Archival Dye In in Wicked Black.
- Punch one 1″ circle and two 3/4″ circles and mount to card with 3D Foam Dots.
- Paper – Lily Bee, KaiserCraft
- Washi Tape – Unknown
- Ink – ColorBox Archival Dye Ink in Wicked Black and ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Charcoal
- Stamps – Stampin' Up!, Hero Arts
- Punches- EK Success
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Adhesive – Tombow USA
I hope you enjoyed this fun little card! I can't wait to update you on all the exciting things going on at BlogHer in New York today!!! Be sure to follow me on twitter to get all the latest: @hydrangeahippo
One thought on “Cuttin’ The Scrap”
Love the stamp work on this card Jennifer!