Welcome to the Designer Crafts Connection ImpressArt Metal Stamps Blog Hop!!!
Today is Designer Crafts Connection blog hop featuring ImpressArt Metal Stamps! Twenty-two designers have created original artwork with ImpressArt Metal Stamps. I was really excited to get my hands on these amazing tools as I have seen them demoed and tried them a few times at the CHA trade shows and love them!! The best part is, you don't have to use them on metal only–they will work on chipboard, leather, and most other surfaces you can think to “impress”! I made a simple Mother's Day card today using the ImpressArt Metal Stamping Blanks, butterfly in Copper along with the ImpressArt Metal Alphabet Stamps, Bridgette, lowercase and ImpressArt Design Stamps: Whimsy Flower:
Here you can see the details of the stamped butterfly:
I made a little video to share how I used the ImpressArt tools and supplies to create this butterfly on my card. I had so much fun stamping and coloring – I love products that allow you to customize them yourself:
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Blanks, butterfly in Copper
- ImpressArt Metal Alphabet Stamps, Bridgette, lowercase
- ImpressArt Design Stamps: Whimsy Flower
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Hammer
- ImpressArt Steel Stamping Block
- ImpressArt Stamp Straight Tape
- Top Boss Watermark Ink
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Warm Green
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
- Washi Tape by Freckledfawn.com
- American Crafts Ribbon, This To That 3D Foam Dots
- Die Cut Flourish by Sizzix
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Martha Stewart Border Punch, Butterfy Punch
- Authentique Paper Cardstock
- Copic Markers
- Sharpie Black Permanent Marker
- Rubbernecker Stamps Victorian Floral Stamp
- The Robin's Nest Dew Drops
We are running contest in conjunction with the hop!!! To enter, please visit the ImpressArt Facebook Page.
The Grand Prize is valued at up to $120.00 and contains:1- ImpressArt alphabet set of the winner's choice1- ImpressArt Steel Stamping Block, small1- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Hammer1- ImpressArt Stamp Straight TapeAn Assortment of metal discs
This contest will run from May 12th through May 21st. The lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 22nd!!!!
To continue on the hop: the Designer Crafts Connection blinkie is at the top of this post. Click on the words “hop back” or “hop forward” to see the next project. Happy Hopping!!
9 thoughts on “Designer Crafts Connection & ImpressArt Blog Hop!!”
Love your butterfly design. Your inking coloring techniques are awesome. The video is great!
What a neat product! I’ve never seen this before, but I really like how you used it. Great embellishment and great video!
Gorgeous card Jen! Love it!
Jennifer, what a beautiful card. I always love your work. Great job!!!
Lovely embellishment on a very lovely card!
Great project Jennifer!
Very pretty – I always love the detail you put into each of your creations :0)
Love the use of stamped metal on your beautiful card. TFS a video how-to!!!