Welcome to the StencilGirl and Eileen Hull blog hop! Today I created a box using some of Eileen's licensed dies with Sizzix, her line of ColorBox Blends ink with Clearsnap, and of course, StencilGirl stencils. This altered box is super easy to make and will be a keepsake you keep for years and years. It would also make a fabulous Christmas or birthday gift – fill it with candies or fancy soaps or even a pretty necklace! Cats like it too (not recommended as a kitty gift though).
Let's get down to brass tacks – here's how you make this box:
You can get most of the supplies for this box from your local craft store or online. Check out the links below to buy from Amazon- these are affiliate links and your purchase helps Hydrangea Hippo keep the crafts flowing!
- StencilGirl Bali Doily Stencil
- Clearsnap Colorbox Blends by Eileen Hull, Leaf
- Clearsnap Colorbox Blends by Eileen Hull, Nutmeg
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Flowers, 3-D #2 by Eileen Hull
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Powder Blue & Teal) by Ellison
- Deco Art Americana Chalky Finish Paint, 8-Ounce, Everlasting
- Sure bonder DT-270 Full Size Dual Temperature Glue Gun
- Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage Matte 16oz
- Wooden Box
- Assorted Fabric Remnants
- Needle and Thread
- WILTON LILY STAMEN ASSORTMENT 1005-4451 EACH
- Dictionary paper, diecut into circles
- Trade Associates AF44L 7 Piece Dura Block Sanding Kit
- Westcott 5″ Titanium Straight Scissor with Microtip – Violet
- Loew Cornell 842 25-Piece Foam Brush Set, 1-Inch
- Rainbow Classic Felt 9″X12″-Kelly Green 24 per pack
It's way easy to make!! And you can do this for any box you have on hand, old or new.
Here's the hop list – head on over to Linda's blog next!!