Happy National Scrapbook Day, friends!!! I hope you are getting your scrap on and making progress on that stack of pictures you've been hoarding! Yeah, I called you out on it!
I have a confession.
I am NOT scrapbooking today. WTH?! Yeah. I am taking a metalsmithing class with Jen Cushman at the Charity Wings Art Center. Tomorrow I'll be cropping ;) If you ar looking for some online National Scrapbooking Day fun, check out this post I did earlier this week, listing all of the online events around the the globe: 2014 National Scrapbook Day Online Events
In honor of this fab day, we're sharing 15 super duper RAD scrapbooking ideas from the archives and Layout-A-Week:
1. Using ink to make a mixed media style background:
2. How to use stencils with glitter to make a custom background from cardstock:
4. Mixing and matching embellishments from different collections:
5. Make your own embellishments with stamps!
6. How to make glittered borders on any punched shape:
7. How to use stencils with non-traditional media on a scrapbook page:
8. How to make a layout with only stamps + ink + cardstock:
9. Use watercolor paints or other non-traditional scrapbook supplies to dress up your pages:
10. How to Scrapbook with Printables!
11. Die cut a 12×12 background for your pages:
12. How to make a 2 page layout with 2 different background papers.
13. A fun way to make a ribbon border on your pages:
14. Use ICE Resin paper on your pages (plus a tutorial for making your own ICE Resin paper):
What is your favorite technique on your scrapbook pages?