Looking for the KoolTak Blog Hop with Designer Crafts Connection? Check here:https://hydrangeahippo.com/2012/09/kool-tak-blog-hop.html
Silhouette CAMEO Basics starts on October 9th!
In this online class, I share all the basics to get you cutting and creating using the majority of the features on your Silhouette CAMEO Machine. Each week we’ll explore the features of the Silhouette CAMEO Diecutting Machine, from getting it plugged in to cutting, print+cuts, and more!
Whether you’ve been cutting with your machine already or just took it out of the box, this course will teach you some tips and tricks for using the Silhouette Studio software with your Cameo Machine. The course includes a Bonus Section on the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition Software Package.
Each lesson we'll create at least one project using the skills featured that week.Lesson One:
- Setting Up Your Cameo
- Using My Library and Purchasing Online
- Learning to Use Text
- Grouping and Ungrouping
- Cutting Basics
- Cutting Settings for Various Media (Cardstock Versus Patterned Paper, etc)
- More Advanced Shape Manipulation
- Basics of Using Print + Cut Feature
- Creating Shadows on Text
- Using Sketch Pens
- More Complex Font Work – Shadows, Welding
- BONUS – Silhouette Studio Designer Edition Overview
Instructor: Jennifer Priest
Start Date: Oct 9th
Class Fee: $40