Saw that Jenny from Craft Test Dummies posted on twitter that she felt like she had been hit by the CHA Truck–I could not agree more! Me too!!!!!! It is fun, exciting, exhausting, exhilarating and a bunch more “e” words all at the same time.
Here is the winner of my PRIORITY FLAT RATE Box of goodies!!!
Shared on FB, Google+, and Pinned it!!
Please email me at [email protected] with your mailing address and I will pop it in the mail to you!!!!
I came home to a bursting inbox and resting right on top was this gem from Zutter. So, I have not much for you than that at the moment but it is a good deal I thought would be awesome for those of you who took my class at CHA or have been waiting for the right time to get a BIA. Here are the deets (and more CHA posts to come in the next few days):
Show us your Bind-it-All LOVE!
Have your project featured as a guest blogger project on the BIA Blog. Email a note describing why you LOVE creating with the Bind-it-All along with 1-2 photos of a recently created project (designed and created by you). We will select the loviest-doviest notes and feature them between now and February 14 – Valentine's Day! Selected love notes/projects will receive $25 in Zutter Buckz to use at www.binditall.com! So show your love and email to: [email protected]
Selected recipients must agree to allow projects and photos to be posted on the BIA blog
and BIA Facebook page, and agrees to a general release.
Promotion runs Feb 1-14, 2012
Bind-it-All 101 – Spring Session Begins February 14, 2012
4 weeks – $25
Once you master this class you will wonder why you waited so long! This course will cover the very basics of using the Bind-it-All for punching and binding custom mini books. This information-rich, project-packed, four week course will cover:
- Overview of the Bind-it-All : Includes review of settings, tools, maintenance, and accessories.
- Punching Basics: Includes creating your own Bind-it-All Punching & Binding Guide and tips for punching centered and even holes.
- Binding with Confidence: Covers the use of the Owire Sizing Templates and how to bind perfect “o-shaped” owire spines.
- Mini Delights : Create two custom bound mini albums – one 3X4 mini and one 4X4 mini, utilizing easy techniques you can repeat again with any theme.
- Everyday Albums : Take your custom binding up a size or two with a 6X6 and 8X8 album. Explore different punching styles for a truly unique project!
- Bonus! Binding Above & Beyond: Explore how to use your Bind-it-All using every day, around-the-house materials. In this lesson we will review other punching materials and expand from the basic to the uber creative! Take these project starters and take off with creative ideas and executions of your own!
Once you master this course, you will feel confident in taking on any custom binding project.
Free Shipping Continues!
Free ground shipping on orders of $75 or more
to the 48 continental U.S.
Select UPS Ground shipping method, and then use promo code FREE48 in the shopping cart. Limited Time only.
Only one promo/coupon code per order can be applied.
You asked and we delivered! The Distress-it-All V2 is lighter and quieter.
Now available for both U.S. and European Voltage.
The original Distrezz-it-All is also available at a value price.