Clearsnap is Made in the USA so what better time to celebrate that fact than on the 4th of July!
Hop along with our team as they share patriotic projects to ring in this Independence Day here in the US.
Start at http://blog.clearsnap.com after 9am Pacific on July 4, 2013.
Today I am sharing a fun layout as part of our “The Daily Scrapbook Page” series all this month here and on the Layout-A-Week blog. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, follow us on Facebook, and add our blogs to your RSS feed to get all the updates!!
Here's how to make the layout!!
[embedplusvideo height=”365″ width=”450″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/14QgFHc” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/BDQbJochtys?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=BDQbJochtys&width=450&height=365&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep5328″ /]
- Smooch® Spritz in Navy Twinkle and Holly Berries
- ColorBox® Premium Stephanie Barnard SPRAYS! in Blueberry and Sky
- ColorBox® Pigment Ink in Frost White
- ColorBox® Chalk Cat's Eye in Liptsick Red
- Clearsnap® Top Boss® Clear Embossing Powder
- Clearsnap® Craft Funnel
- My First ColorBox® Mini Stamps
- Rowlux® Illusion Film in Red 3D, Dark Blue Sea Glass, and Aqua Sea Glass
- The Crafter's Workshop/ Balzer Designs Herringbone Template
- Cardstock and Pleated Border by Bazzill
- Journal Spots by Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon
- Stickers by October Afternoon
- Envelopes by American Crafts
- KI Memories Glitter Cardstock
- Washi Tapeby Freckled Fawn and Hopscotch Crafts
- Paper by Scenic Route, Octover Afternoon, CTMH
- Sizzix Big Shot and Stars Die
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Power Tape
- Silver Cord, Vellum, Doilies by Michael's Stores
- Stampin' Up! Star Stamp
- Hot Glue
- Paper Towels
- Sewing Machine & Thread
- Heat Gun
- Vintage Books die cut into Circles
https://hydrangeahippo.com/blog YOU ARE HERE
http://sabrinaalery.blogspot.com/ GO HERE NEXT