Here is how the program will work. Remember classes do not need to start in March you only need to pay for them in March.
- Purchase 1-3 classes in March and you get a one free seat. You get to choose the class from a list of 4 possible classes.
- Purchase 4-6 classes in March and you get two free seats. You get to choose the classes from a list of 4 possible classes.
- Purchase 7-9 classes in March and you get three free seats. You get to choose the classes from a list of 4 possible classes.
- Purchase 10+ classes in March and we will automatically enroll you into all four classes.
Bind-it-All 4 Projects in 4 Weeks with Nan Paturzo-Are you ready to get your punching and binding mojo cookin’?This course is for the experienced (or BIA 101 graduate) who wants to crank out FOUR awesome projects using the Bind-it-All and a bevy of other Zutter tools and products.You will be given the creative freedom to theme your projects as you wish, but will be provided the tools, skills and inspiration to create personalized masterpieces.
During the month of March we will monitor how many classes each students purchases. By April 27th we will contact students who purchased a class in March and let them know how many free seats they have earned. Remember the classes won't be available for you to take until the summer semester.
So you earned a free seat or won a scholarship….now what do you do? This is the fun part.
- When we contact each student in April you will be asked to choose which class(s) you want to use your free seat(s) in. The four classes will be available for enrollment during the Summer 2012 and Fall 2012 semesters.
OK…now for the fine print.
- Classes must be purchased in March to qualify (but they don't need to start in March).
- Notifications will be sent to the email address you used when purchasing the class, which may or may not be the same email address you use on our site.
- You MUST pay for the class in March to receive a free seat. Which means you cannot use an existing scholarship to pay for the class in March and then receive a free seat.
If you have any questions please contact at us at [email protected]. As the month progresses we will also include a FAQ section at the bottom of this page.
I believe that is it for now. See you in the classroom!
Jeri Parks, MCC Founder