This month one lucky winner will receive the fabulous
AND be sure to look extra closely at Step #4 to learn how you can get this FREE SVG and Silhouette Studio file:
Here is a video of how to design the shape as you would like it to cut within the software BEFORE cutting. This is achieved by using the Fill Color, Line Color, and Cut Style Windows:
This month our theme is “Winter” so I used the technique above to create 4 versions of the shape above in various sizes from 4 different papers.
I then added these to the inner pages of a mini book I created, peeking out from the top and side.
I added two more to the cover, with one slightly peeking over the top of the book.
I love the dimension from paper die cuts and the Silhouette Cameo makes it easy to continue on the theme of a shape throughout a project without using the same sized shape repeatedly.
- Silhouette Studio File
- Silhouette Cameo Digital Cutting System
- Smooch Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer by Clearsnap
- Zutter Bind-it-All Machine, O-Wires
- Patterned Paper by KI Memories, Pebbles Inc, and American Crafts
- Americana Acrylic Paint in White
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Chipboard, Ribbons, Trims by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Tombow USA Adhesives
- Alphabet Stickers, POW! Glitter Paper by American Crafts
To enter, just leave a comment on Samantha's blog during January 9th through January 13th. The winner will be announced on Samantha's Facebook page on Monday, January 14th.
1. Receive an additional entry for commenting on each of the other blogs in the blog hop.
2. Go here and follow Samantha Walker's blog
4. Sign up for an e-mail subscription to Samantha's blog and you will automatically receive a link to a free SVG cutting file that you can download and use on your personal electronic cutter. If you are already a subscriber, just enter in your information in the secure form on Samantha's blog! The free files will be e-mailed early next week!
To receive the additional entries and get the free files, mention in your comment on Samantha's blog that you have done so!
WOW, that is 17 chances to win!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Click on the image below to head over to
Here is the complete hop list: