The school year is almost over and let's be honest: those school portraits are still sitting in the envelope they arrived home in last fall! It's okay. We're all in the same place – behind on our scrapbooking projects. Did you scrapbook school portraits yet or not?
The end of the school year is fast upon us and it is as good a time as any to catch up on this school year's memories before you start having summer fun. This mini album is a simple and easy way to get a jump start on those school portraits so you'll be ready to scrapbook back to school in the fall. These easy techniques for decorating the album cover are great for a binder style album, like this SN@P album from Simple Stories, or to decorate a photo album.
- SN@P Binder Style Album by Simple Stories (or photo album)
- Vintage Book Pages
- Xyron Sticker Maker (I am using the 5″ wide model)
- Small Photo Frame, Michael's $1 Spot (I am using a felt apple shaped frame but you can always find fun shaped frames in the Michael's Dollar Section)
- School Themed Stickers, Karen Foster
- Chalkboard Stickers, Pink Paislee
- Chalk or Chalk Pencil, Pink Paislee
- Assorted Ribbon and RicRac
- Hot Glue Gun