Welcome to the CardMaker and Clearsnap Blog Hop!
Today we are sharing all things cards using Izink, a pigment acrylic ink from Aladine, distributed by Clearsnap. Members from both the CardMaker and Clearsnap teams are sharing their best ideas with you today – hop through all of the posts and leave a comment on each one.
Today I am sharing a fun way to stamp a colored image with any stamp using Izink. This technique is super fun because you don't have to be exact – the messier, the better! I created the bicycle pattern background on this card using the same stamp, pressed into watered down Izink, and stamping it over the entire card. (disclosure: this post contains affiliate links for which I receive a small commission if you make a purchase)
Here's how to stamp with Izink:
- Aladine Pigment IZINK 15ml-Voloubilis
- Classic Crest Super Smooth Solar White 80# Cover 8.5″x11″ 250/pack
- Hero Arts Woodblock Stamp, Bicycle
- Sentiment Stamp by Stampin' Up!
- Wrapables Striped Japanese Washi Masking Tape, Diagonal Blue and Green Stripe
- 3L 3D 1/2-Inch by 1/2-Inch Permanent Foam Squares, 126/Pkg, White
- Darice Embossing Multi-Purpose Heat Tool, 320 Watt
What stamps and colors of Izink would you use to make your own card?
Don't forget to continue on the hop and comment on each blog.
Jennifer Priest YOU ARE HERE
Kristie Hartfeil GO HERE NEXT