My last online class of the year is starting today!! There is still time to sign up PLUS, if you sign up for the class you will receive free admission to the Wrap It Up! class starting December 1, 2011 featuring 10 MCC instructors and loads of ideas for wrapping up your holidays this year.
To sign up, visit My Creative Classroom here: http://mycreativeclassroom.com. Class details are below :)
You've probably used your Silhouette to cut titles, shapes from the “My Library” feature, as well as purchased shapes online. Maybe you've even “welded” already!
This course will help you take your skills to the next level using your Silhouette Diecutting Machine. This course will teach you tips and tricks for creating multi-layer diecuts, special welding and grouping techniques, as well as dabble in creating custom shapes. We'll cover the new Silhouette Studio software in addition to the Craft Robo software that most Silhouette machines previous to Fall 2010 were bundled with.
Each lesson we'll create a scrapbook layout using the skills featured that week.
- Welding Shapes and Text
- Grouping and Ungrouping
- Creating Shadows
- If you don't already know how to do the above, then I recommended you take Silhouette 101 first so you get a good foundation in these basic skills.
- Grouping & Ungrouping to Extend Blade Life
- Grouping & Ungrouping to Make Diecut Assembly Easier
- Using Vinyl
- Creating & Cutting Images Larger than 12″ long
- Creating Custom Shapes
- Selecting Cut Lines For Faster Cutting
- Sketching Multi-Color Images