As I type Ihave Christmas music playing in the background and Xaver, Katie, and my nephew are setting up a Christmas Village in my living room. TG is officially over, now on to Christmas!
Here's a run down of today:
- Clean and Clean and Clean and…
- Surprise!! Guests get here two hours early!
- Disassemble the “kit factory” in my front room so we have somewhere to eat
- Smoked and Brined Turkey Breast-so yummy!
- Teaching the Kids to play Black Jack with M&M's for chips
- Homemade apple, cherry, and pumpkins pies, all made with fruit grown in my mom's garden and orchard…mmm
- Sweet potato pie by Xaver
- Chatting with the MIL by phone
- The kids running around the house
- Yummy mac n cheese
- Meatball appetizers with Hot Pepper Jelly I got at Collective Journey
- King's Hawaiian rolls
- Shopping at KMart
- Putting up the Christmas tree
I got a few photos of that last little bit but the rest of the day nothing. I guess some memories are just left in your head to remember…
Hope you had a great Turkey Day!
3 thoughts on “Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas Season is Here!”
HAPPY Thanksgiving ! :)
i am so full.
You are always so so busy! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!