From my vast experience of late nights crafting, I share with you my finite wisdom of 10 crafty things NOT to do after midnight:
1. Do NOT eat hot wings and then think you will craft while watching a movie. The heartburn makes you create ugly art. And you will hear scary noises.
2. Do NOT use the Zutter Distrezz-It-All. Neighbors will think a chainsaw massacre is happening, especially when your family awakes screaming.
3. Do NOT try to spray paint furniture in your garage. Again, people will get suspicious and if you pass out from the fumes, no one will find you until morning.
4. Do NOT drink coffee. It will only make you sleepy while you try to stay up to craft and awake when you try to lay down.
5. Do NOT set your pajamas on fire with a heat gun. Leave the heat gun for the morning ;)
6. Do NOT set eyelets, stamp on metal, or do any other “pounding” crafts. Cops may show up. And then want to search the place when YOU open your door in pajamas with a hammer in your hand.
7. Do NOT try to record audio for your online class or make a video. You would think things are quieter at night but that $20 microphone has ultra-sensitive super powers at night, picking up sirens, howling, and the husband snoring 3 rooms away.
8. Do NOT edit photos in Photoshop and then print them for your layout– in the morning, they will have day-glo effects and not match. Edit during the day!
9. Do NOT use glitter of any kind unless you plan to shower before bed. In the morning your husband will look like he slept with a stripper and you will have glitter eye buggers. Not pretty but I warned ya!
10. Do NOT worry about #10. It is after midnight, I have glitter in my eye, heartburn from hot wings, and the cops are banging on my door trying to figure out what all the noise is about. I gotta go!