Yes, for Project 12×12 we are back to square one, repeating themes. We first did sewing in January 2010 to kick off this class series, using Bazzill's InStitchez templates. This time around we are doing some hand stitching as well as using the new Sew Easy tools by WeRMemory Keepers. So it's not reeeaaallly the same, right?
This month we will hand stitch a border, create a spiderweb, and use the Sew Easy piercing tools to make custom borders. Here are some of the layouts we'll create this month:
Here's how Project 12×12 works:
- Create 6 layouts in class
- All layouts are on a common technique or product theme.
- Receive a packaged item in class coordinating with the technique or product, a WeRMemory Keepers Sew Easy tool this month for example.
- Every 3rd class you take, you receive a 2 page layout kit for free
- If you attend all classes in one calendar year, you will have made 80 layouts PLUS receive a 20 page layout kit as a bonus.
- You can purchase past kits from etsy shop so you don't miss any months and are still eligible for bonuses if you are just starting with Project 12×12 now.