Ever wonder what kinds of crafts you could do with a cereal box? How about a fun notebook? Here's how:
1. Cut the box apart, discarding the sides and flaps. Trim the front and back of the box to the same size, no larger than 8.5″ x 11″. These will form the covers of the notebook.
2. Use a binding tool to punch holes across the top of each “cover”.
3. Cut printer or notebook filler paper to the same size as the covers.
4. Use a binding tool to punch holes along the top of the stack of filler paper.
5. Arrange the elements as follows: paper stack, then front cover on top of that, then the back-cover on top of that, with the inside of the back cover facing up. Thread the binding O-Wires through the bottom of the stack (through the filler paper side first).
6. Use a binding machine to close the O-Wires.
7. Flip the back cover of the notebook back around to the back of the book.