Oh my goodness have I been busy. I've started posts but never get around to finishing them. I am hoping later tonight I can share some of the fun stuff I have been working on. And there is Book Club tomorrow night–still have to make my item to share! LOL
Here's what I've been doing:
- Taking care of the nephews –4 kids in the house at one time–ahh!
- Taking care of Xaver who came home sick with chest pains…I'm really concerned about that one…
- Yelling at Katie–school needs to start like yesterday…
- Making my sample for the Back To School Classes I am doing'
- Working on my Desert Scrappers class stuff!!
- Planning the new book club
- Making a super fun banner for The Scrappin Table–still working on that one…
- Checking Urban Anthology for the new DT announcement.
- Keeping up with all the blogs I read.
- Paying the bills…making sure I am on sub list again, just in case.
- Prepping for the “Totally Wild” class on Sunday–can you believe it is almost SOLD OUT!!!
- Playing with the Bind It All …
- Working on a new business concept with the hubby–we'll see what happens!!
- Making new stuff for my Etsy shop…
- Submitting submitting submitting to the mags–something has to give somewhere!!
- Redesigning my blog header…
- Working on my new blog thing– Simple Five Fridays!! It's gonna be a cool challenge!!
- And unpacking.
Whew… I need a nap.
8 thoughts on “Why No Blogging?”
ok…….i got tired just from reading all that…..how do you do it???? I need that kind of energy!!
One thing is for sure you have talent and before you know it you will be on some kick ass DT. The rest of us will say I know her…..LOL Gloria
Whew! I am tired now too! You sure are BUSY!!!!! You have us all curious about your new business venture- wishing you much success with that and congrats on almost selling out for your class!!!
Hope Xaver is feeling better.
Phew, you are super busy!
Mee tooo…..phewy! I don’t know how you do it too..but I believe in you and I am sure something will give soon:) Thinking about Xaver…sending some prayers that the chest pain won’t be serious in the long run.
Goog God woman! How do you do it?! At the point you are at, I wouldn’t even have the brain capacity to remember what I need to do. I know you’ll get it done though. You’re my hero!
That is a long list. I have been pretty busy myself. That is why it has been so long since I have commented…. Sorry. But just so you know I have a reader so I will be reading all of them now…LOL