A couple weeks ago I got a postcard in the mail from Fiskars with a couple of letterpress diecuts. It was to promote their new FUSE system that can diecut and create letterpress. The impressions on the cardstock were amazing!
I love the butterfly diecut and wanted to see how easy it would be to color in with Smooch Accent Ink. Well, it was SUPER easy–the ink from the letterpress did not run at all and the smooch was easy to control between the impressions on each section.
- Letterpress Diecut – Fiskars
- Bling – Want2Scrap
- Smooch Accent Ink – Clearsnap
- ColorBox Fluid CHalk Ink in Charcoal – Clearsnap
- Sticker – Crate Paper
- Patterned Paper – Lily Bee
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Disztrezz-it-All by Zutter
- Ribbon – hydrangeahippo.etsy.com