It's totally impossible that I have Beiber on the brain. But somehow, I made a card with glitter and sunglasses and a “believe” sticker. I was thinking birthday.
THEN the girl comes around the corner and says, Oh, it's a Beiber card.”
Really? Now I can't see this card any other way. But it's made and I wanted to share it so here we are. Crafts and Beiber. It could be worse…
Beiber or not, this card was fun and easy to make, and you can make it to. You can have it say annnnnny message you want…
Here's how to make your own cool card that may or may not be Beiberized:
Supplies: (yo, Beliebers, these are affiliate links. Buy stuff, we get coin, it helps us pay for web hosting)
- Clearsnap Aladine Coloring Pigment IZINK, 15ml, Topaz
- Clearsnap Aladine Coloring Pigment IZINK, 15ml, Anemone
- Clearsnap Aladine Coloring Pigment IZINK, 15ml, Opaline
- Card Blank with Window – these are Doodlebug Card Blanks but you can use any
- Sentiment Sticker
- American Crafts Glitter Cardstock, 12 by 12-Inch, Silver (15 sheets per pack)
- Sizzix 658500 SophistiCut Die Cut Machine
- Sizzix Sunglasses Originals Die
- Liquid Adhesive
1. Apply Izink to the font of the card with your finger, making swirly patterns.
2. While the Izink is drying, use the Sizzix Sophisticut machine to diecut a pair of sunglasses from glitter cardstock with the Sunglasses Originals Die by Marisa Pawelko.
3. Adhere the sunglasses to each side of the window in the card.
4. Add a stick below the window in the card.
Are you a Belieber?