This project is super easy to make and a great gift for a dad or a grad.
- 8×10 Zutter Clipboard Wood (or chipboard)
- Donna Salazar Crafty Chronicle Newspaper or map style patterned paper
- Donna Salazar Memory Mosaics Alphas or a word sticker (Family, Dad, that kind of thing)
- 3×3 Cork Square (can get these at office stores or home improvement stores)
- 3×3 Post-It stack
- 2 yards twine
- Push Pins
- 5×7 photo
- Patterned Paper cut to 5.5 x 7.5 to mat photo
- Crop A Dile or Heavy Duty Holes Punch
- Sandpaper or file
- Self Adhesive Velcro Set
- Adhere the Crafty Chronicle newspaper (or map paper) to the 8×10 Clipboard wood and sand edges until smooth.
- Mat photo to paper and add to top of 8×10 Clipboard Wood.
- Adhere the cork board and the Post-Its to the bottom of the Wood as pictured, slightly to the left.
- Stick one side of the Velcro to the pen and the other piece to the Wood, on the right hand side.
- Punch a hole in each top corner of the Wood and tie twine through to make a hanger.
- Ink the edges of the project.
- Write a message to the recipient on the Post-It note. Add push-pins to cork.
- Add “Family” word or sticker to the photo (on the bottom left side).
- Wrap & give ;)
You can really do this for co-workers, admin assistant's day, teachers…it's really easy to customize to any theme ;)
One thought on “Easy Peasy Gift for Dads, Grads, or Teachers”
Jennifer…you make everything look easy…happy crafting..georgia