Almost 2 years ago I met Kimberly Meckwood. She is a stunning, brilliant, and driven business-woman who saw a need and didn't just daydream about a solution – she created a product, had it produced, and now it is in stores nationwide such as Ralph's, being sold on QVC, and receiving rave reviews and media attention! Kimberly created Click & Carry, an ergonomic and easy way to carry bags and other heavy items. I have several Click & Carrys and when I heard that you can now find them at Ralph's grocery stores, I just had to share! Kimberly generously sent me several Click & Carrys to check out and share with you how they can make life simpler.
Click & Carry is a way to carry multiple bags or items without hurting your hands. It can carry up to 5o pounds, saving your hands from cuts and red marks caused by carrying heavy plastic grocery bags. But you can carry so much more with Click & Carry. We've used it for shopping bags of course but also to carry soccer gear and even bags of scrapbook supplies when I go to a crop! I especially love the photo on Kim's website where a man is carrying 4 cans of paint on his shoulders with Click & Carry. Kim has a call out on the Click & Carry Facebook Page where anyone can submit photos of Click & Carry in stores or in action and she'll feature them. People have come up with some really genius ways to use Click & Carry! Here's how it works:
I love that Click & Carry helps distribute the weight of bags across a cushioned bar that you can hold. You lock the Click & Carry into place after placing the bag handles in it so that you can carry the bags without them slipping out of the Click & Carry. Additionally, you can sling the handle onto your shoulder to distribute the weight of the bags over your shoulder instead of carrying it all in your hands. Plus the colors are pretty cute!
Here are some ways we have used our Click & Carry that you can try too:
- Use the Click & Carry to hold grocery bags on your shoulder, leaving your other hand free to lock the car door and open the house door.
- Walk two dogs at once! Attach the leashes to either side of Click & Carry and go!
- Carry craft and crop bags – put the bags of kits and paper on the back with the tool tote in front – I only have to make ONE trip from the car!
- Soccer practice? No problem – carry all the gear with Click & Carry in one trip.
- Beach trip or a soccer game, all you gotta do is hook your bags to Click & Carry and then hook the chairs to it with a bungee cord. It's a one trip wonder!
Many of us go to scrapbook and craft events with loads of bags. Whether you're going to a class, crop, weekend rertreat, or convention, you totally need a Click & Carry in your craft tote bag. Katie and I made this video to demonstrate how to use Click & Carry to help you carry 2 tote bags, 2 tool totes, and roll a rolling scrapbook tote in one trip:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out Click & Carry at the these retailers:
- Click & Carry Website – use the discount code on the front page to get 20% off!
- World Kitchen
- and more!