Leather and chain – you just can't go wrong! When I first saw the Fashion Cuff die in Marisa Pawelko's Modern Surrealist Collection, I wanted to do something “adult” with it. No, not “whips and chains adult”! More like something the mom can wear around town with jeans and a T-shirt. Like this rocking DIY leather and chain cuff bracelet!
This bracelet goes together lickety split with just a few basic supplies. The links here go to Amazon, where your purchase helps keep us going (you click the links, you buy stuff, we get pennies, it all adds up- thanks for supporting!):
- Sizzix 658500 SophistiCut Die Cut Machine
- Sizzix Fashion Cuff Originals Die
- 2-Lb Assorted Leather Scraps. Great for Crafts
- 1500 Silver Toned Jump Rings in Various Sizes
- Wubbers Classic Series Chain Nose Jeweler's Pliers
- Rockin Beads Brand, 20 Nickle Plated Lobster Claw Swivel Clasps for Key Ring 1 3/8 X 1/2 Inch
- 24″ 6.5mm KONOV Jewelry Mens Stainless Steel Necklace Chain, Black, 6.5mm, 24 inch
This bracelet goes together in minutes! Here's how:
Consider adding rhinestones, leather stamps, or even spikes and studs to the leather, once the bracelet is made, for different looks! How would you wear this bracelet?
Check out more Modern Surrealist looks and projects over on Marisa's Facebook Page!