It's Christmas Eve and you just realized you forgot to get the stocking stuffers. Acccck!!! Well, there are still places to get some great stocking stuffers for under $1 each. Check out my recommendations for some fast and affordable stocking stuffer options you can get right up until Christmas Eve:
Target $1 Spot – open until 11pm in most cities. Check the Target Store Locator to get the hours of the Target store in your town. Get these Stocking Stuffers:
- $1 Chips Ahoy, Cheezits, Nutter Butter, and Keebler cookies in a cup
- $1 Notepads and stationary items with gold accents
- $1 Sets of mini gel pens
- $1 Stamp + Stamp Pad sets. The stamp pads are total crap BUT the stamps are nice and still a super deal for $1 (get ColorBox stamp pads instead)
- $1 Bagged Candy, like Sixlets
- $1 Gloves and Socks (not in my video but they do have these)
- $1 Underwear – we have gotten these as a gag gift, rolling cash or a gift card in them and puttingthem in the stocking. Our kids are savvy to it now but you could totally do this prank on your kids for a dollar!
Dollar Tree – open until 7pm in most cities. Check their Store Locator to find hours of your local store. Get these Stocking Stuffers:
- $1 Nail Strips (think Jamberry, but not really Jamberry)
- $1 Lindt Lindor Truffles 3 pack bag
- $1 Toy Cars
- $1 Swedish Fish and other boxed and bagged candies
- $1 Danish Cookie Tins
Grocery and Drug Stores – many grocery stores close early on Christmas Eve so you'll have to check their hours. A drug store might be a better bet, like a local Walgreen's or CVS.
- Full size candy bars – usually $1 each or 2 for $1.50
- Gum and Mints, usually about $1 at the checkstand
I hope this has helped you avert a Stocking Stuffer crisis this holiday season ;) I know I am ready… you know, since I had to buy all this stuff to make this video and all. Except I did eat that 3 Muskateers bar… On that note, I have some more advice for you – if you do shop early for stocking stuffers, don't hide them in your desk where they're easy to access (and eat!).